Cold - Dark forest green, solid finish
Hot - Light lime green, solid finish
PHASES is a colour changing three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours change in hot and cold temperature for two looks in one.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGGreen
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
Absolutely love this green. The colour change is perfect. Reminds me of an apple. The prettiest nail colour
Good day Cherry Wilson,
Thank you for leaving us a review for P4 Earth.
We are so excited to hear the you think this colour change is perfect.
If you are looking for more green colours, here is a link:
Loving this color!! The dark green is so saturated and foresty, and the lime is also very rich. I just wish my nails were longer so I could have more of those transitional fading moments.
Definitely love this color right here. I’m a huge fan of lime green so the change between the hunter green to the lime green is the best. On the design the green I used was earth and on the solid photo is a picture of lime green in semi transition