30 Salmon Pink
Neon pink coral, solid finish
Change your manicure and pedicures easily and often with our high quality traditional nail lacquers. Also available in our traditional 3STEP Colour Gel Polish
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
- Provides up to 7 or more days of wear
- Applies onto natural nail or over artificial extensions
- No discolouration
- Air-dry with no LED/UV lamps needed
- Easy wipe-off removal with acetone/nail polish remover
BEBIO NAIL LACQUER INSTRUCTIONS
BeBio Nail Lacquer is a high-quality traditional nail lacquer that provides up to 7 days or more of wear.
1. PREP NAILS
Lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts.
Wait for nails to dry completely.
No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. BEBIO BASE COAT
Apply one thin coat of BeBio Base Coat.
Allow air-dry time.
3. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR FIRST COAT
Shake well before use.
Apply one thin coat.
Allow air-dry time.
4. BEBIO NAIL LACQUER COLOUR SECOND COAT
Repeat Step 3 until desired opacity is reached. Allow air-dry time.
5. BEBIO TOP COAT
Apply one thin coat of desired BeBio Top Coat. Allow air-dry time.
- Shake bottles well before use
- Paint thin layers
- Allow air-dry time between each coat
See more shades of #BSGOrange
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
The color is exactly what I was looking for but the formula leaves a lot to be desired. It's very creamy and opaque in two coats. That's the end of the good. It applies really thick no matter the technique used. It does not self level at all. It leaves brush strokes even when floated. After just one day my mani began to chip. I purchased twelve different colors. I can only hope the other eleven are better quality :(
Hello Stacey, we are glad to hear you love the colour and would love to help provide tips for a more satisfactory application experience.
For best results, we highly recommend the following tips:
1. Shake bottle well before use
2. Apply in very thin, soft strokes
3. Allow up to 3-4 coats for a self-leveling and even application
4. Start and finish with BSG Top and Base Gel Essentials for the optimal smooth foundation and shiny, protective finish
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more tips on application success. Thank you, BSG