Baby pink with white, gold and pink speckles, jelly finish
Terrazzo is a three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours are a jelly base with intricate chips of gold and white flakes.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGPink
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
this is a great light color with the flecks in it add a new depth to it
This is my second DIY gel manicure and this Terrazzo polish is really fun! It took a minute to get the hang of applying to ensure you could get all of the Terrazzo pieces that you want but the consistency is similar to the builder gel in that you can move the gel around and move the pieces as well. It leveled out nicely after applying a top coat, it was super shiny. Super fun and would definitely recommend.
WOW, such a long lasting polish! Since application, up to 4mm of nail growth and no visible damage to polish, even on the edge.
Bright and noticeable flashy white + gold that look great layered over both light and dark shades. Ensuring the flakes sit flat is a minor challenge.
The pink color of the gel is very subtle, but can be seen. I have not yet applied the polish on it's own.