R7 Citrine - Yellow gold sparkle, solid finish
Rhinestone is an intense sparkle three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours are filled with extreme metallic and glitter flakes.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGYellow
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
I love to use this gold as an accent colour/ for accent designs. The base colour of this gel is orangey which helps give it more coverage
One of my favorite Rhinestones colors! Much warmer than a metallic gold, so the name Citrine really fits and you can see the sparkle from far which I love!
I use this colour all the time, it’s a gorgeous accent. Whenever I use it I always get compliments on my nails. I work with jewelry and it catches the light so nicely! It’s quite opaque as well and I only need 1-2 coats.
I once hated citrine as my birthstone. But this color of glitter named Citrine is just stunning!