Cold - Fuchsia purple sparkle, jelly finish
Hot - Baby blue sparkle, jelly finish
PHASES is a colour changing three-step gel polish formula requiring use with BSG Base and Top. Colours change in hot and cold temperature for two looks in one.
Individual Size: 15 mL (0.50 fl.oz)
Enjoy a traditional gel polish manicure with our 3STEP Colour Gel Polish! Achieve salon-quality like nails in the comfort of your own home.
1. Prep your nails: lightly buff nails and cleanse with 70%+ alcohol to remove oils and dusts. Wait for nails to dry completely. No primers, bonders or heavy sanding required.
2. Apply a thin coat of base gel polish. 3STEP is optimized for use with our Base-1 Gel Polish or Base Sculpting Gel. Cure for 30 seconds in LED lamp or 60 seconds in UV lamp. Note: base gel will always remain tacky even after curing.
3. Apply a thin coat of 3STEP Gel Polish and do not cap the free edge. For best gel colour application always shake well before use and paint in thin layers.
4. Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 120 seconds in UV lamp. Our 3STEP Gel Polish is optimized for use with our U-Light Pro 6. For all other lamps, we recommend to double the cure time.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until coverage and desired opacity is reached.
See more shades of #BSGPurple and #BSGBlue
Tag your #bioseaweedgel photos for your chance to be featured on our page:
1. Tag us @bioseaweedgel and #bioseaweedgel
2. Tag the colour name #BSGColourName
3. Tag the colour shade #BSGColourShade
Love the colour change polish! This is the first one I tried and I love to see the different colours throughout the day. I feel like I have a different manicure by the minute. Can’t ever get bored of this!
I love this one because of the dramatic colour shift between hot and cold. So much fun in the winter.
Yes these photos are both the same color! Apply this polish and have the best time watching it change colors throughout the day.
What I love about this thermal gel in the Cosmos line is it is one of the few colors where you really get to see 3 colors as it goes thru the different temperatures. Uranus has such rich deep purple hues and a very pretty light blue when it's warm