U-Light Pro 6 LED/UV Lamp
Ideal for professional use.
The U-Light Pro 6 Lamp features 48W double LED/UV light source to cure all types of gel products. This is a light-weight, powerful and reliable professional lamp for all salon services. Piano lacquer gloss white finish.
Enjoy a multitude of professional features including:
- Gradual Cure Function: eliminates heat spikes during curing with a push of a button. Ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System.
- Motion-activated start and finish
- LED digital countdown screen with 10 seconds, 30 seconds and 60 seconds timer
- Removable magnetic bottom tray for gel pedicures
- 1 x U-Light Pro 6 LED/UV Lamp (48W)
Features double LED/UV light source to cure all types of gel products with Gradual Cure function. Ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System.
- 1 x Removable Magnetic Bottom Tray
Remove tray for easy gel pedicures.
- 1 x Power Adapter Cord
- 30-Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
Colour: Piano Lacquer Gloss White
Dimensions: 8" x 7.5'' x 3.5"
100-240V 50-60HZ 1A
Wave length: 365+405nm
1. Connect AC power adapter.
2. Press ON/OFF button to turn lamp on.
3. Select timer option below:
A) For no-timer use: place hand or foot into lamp for motion-activated 120 seconds of operation.
B) For timer use: select desired 10/30/60 second timer and place hand or foot into lamp for motion-activated start.
4. The LED digital countdown screen will begin and end once timer finishes.
5. Always disconnect from AC power adapter when finished with use.
HOW TO USE THE GRADUAL CURE FUNCTION
The Gradual Cure Function allows for a gradual and controlled LED/UV light release. This is ideal for sensitive nails and Sculpting Gel System use to eliminate heat spikes during curing time.
1. Once lamp is turned on, press the Gradual Cure button.
2. An automatic 99 second timer will be applied and the lamp will ready for motion-activated start. Place hand or foot to begin cure time.
3. During this time, the U-Light Pro 6 will start off at a lower wattage and gradually increase wattage for a comfortable cure until reaching the full 48W of power.
Love how lightweight it is
Easy to clean
Love the motion sensor setting
No fan noise and quiet buttons
This is my second one ☺️ i have 2 now
I have been using a cheaper light for about 10 years and finally decided to upgrade. This met all my expectations! So versatile and easy to use.
I’ve only used the lamp once so far but it works great! I had been using a lamp from Amazon and my gel or builder gel kept chipping the next day, even though I was following every single necessary prep step and had tried so many brands, nothing was making a difference. So I started to do a lot of research about lamps and about gel polish and read that even though gel/builder gel may seem like it’s properly cured, it’s possible that my current lamp wasn’t working as well as I thought. So I decided to treat myself to a new lamp. I decided that this one would be a good option. Well, it was. My gel and builder gel haven’t chipped at all and it’s been a week since I’ve used the lamp. The quality of lamp you use is without a doubt a make it or break it in terms of your polish lasting. I highly recommend this lamp and it’s at a much more reasonable price point compared to some of the other professional ones out there.